(as of Feb 15,2021 16:49:06 UTC – Details)
Your comprehensive guide to a beautiful and organized kitchen!
- Create maximum functionality in your kitchen, regardless of size or square footage
- Banish clutter, creating a tidy look on your counters
- Organize your pantry, maintaining easy access to frequently used items
- Make efficient use of space in your cabinets and on your walls, finding a permanent home for all your gadgets
- Updated edition includes the latest technologies and trends
When you consider every item a kitchen stores, from utensils and glassware to cooking pots and slow cookers, the numbers easily climb into the hundreds. It can be a difficult task finding a rightful place for everything while also maintaining an attractive, comfortable, and functional kitchen.
1001 Ideas for Kitchen Organization is a comprehensive resource for professional organizers, homeowners, and designers looking for ways to organize and get more storage and functional space in the kitchen. You’ll find over a thousand ideas for organizing and storing everything but the kitchen sink in this amazing book!
Make an attractive yet practical workspace for the way you cook and how you really live in the kitchen! You’ll discover simple ways to make better use of storage space in cabinets, drawers, shelves, and pantries, conquer your countertop clutter, expand your work surfaces, and find easy, efficient ways to recycle. With over 500 gorgeous color photographs and illustrations, this essential reference guide provides helpful tips, expert advice, and everything you need to know about kitchen organization.
Enjoy a better kitchen—with 1001 Ideas for Kitchen Organization!
“… gives practical, imaginative help…. a good addition to any remodeler’s library.”