points - Details)
You don’t have to be a doctor to make effective herbal medicine.
With hundreds of different herbs and remedies out there, making herbal medicine can be overwhelming. Thankfully, Herbal Medicine Natural Remedies acts as the perfect salve, making things simple with 150 easy-to-follow recipes for highly effective herbal medicines.
Discover natural ways to treat headaches, coughs, colds, hangovers, and more that don’t carry the same risk of side effects that many pharmaceuticals do. Never made your own herbal medicine? Start things off right with helpful lists of must-have tools, plus important safety tips.
Herbal Medicine Natural Remedies includes:
- Herbal medicine for common ailments―Learn to make 150 different herbal remedies designed to help treat 75 different health issues.
- Herb profiles―From agrimony and chamomile to licorice and skullcap, 50 of the most common, useful, and healing herbs are detailed.
- Herbalism 101―Complete guides to collecting the right cookware, herb safety, and more help you jump straight in regardless of your experience level.
Herbal medicines made easy―what a relief!
From the Publisher
Fennel loosens phlegm, making coughs more productive. If you have a dry, hacking cough and an irritated throat, you’ll find that the fennel and hyssop in this tea provide quick relief.
SAMPLE RECIPE: Fennel-Hyssop Tea
Makes 1 cup
1. Pour boiling water into a large mug. Add the herbs, cover the mug, and allow the tea to steep for 10 minutes.
2. Relax and drink the tea slowly while inhaling the steam. Repeat up to four times per day.
Precautions: Do not take hyssop if you are pregnant or have epilepsy.
1 cup boiling water
1 teaspoon fennel seeds
1 teaspoon dried hyssop