(as of Apr 09,2021 00:50:30 UTC – Details)
Aren’t you tired of hitting roadblocks to your fitness goals based on what equipment you can or can’t afford? You’re not alone.
So many people want to be fitter versions of themselves, but so many of them often feel like it’s way out of their reach. With the steep cost of items like workout machines, handheld weights, or even yoga mats, on top of the variety of equipment, we’re told we’ll need to work all the muscle groups we want, it’s no wonder many fitness dreams fizzle out before they start. Most people don’t have that kind of money or space, and no one wants to be stepping around stationary bikes and weight benches to get to the kitchen table.
Welcome to exercising with resistance bands. Resistance bands allow you to keep the cost of your fitness regimen low while providing you with multiple levels of difficulty, so you can start where you need to and work your way up to exercises that would challenge even trained athletes. Not to mention the variety of exercises you can perform with resistance bands make for a routine that never gets dull. No matter what level you’re starting at, even if it’s level zero, resistance bands are a body-friendly way to push yourself as little or as much as you like.
In Resistance Band Workout, we’ll help introduce you to resistance bands and give you a treasure trove of tips and tricks for using them to their fullest potential to get the body you want. Included in this book are:
- Introduction to resistance band types and usage.
- Warm-up routines.
- Exercises for the upper body, ranging from beginner to advanced.
- Exercises for the lower body, ranging from beginner to advanced.
- Weekly workout plans, ranging from beginner to advanced.
- Tips for setting your own fitness goals.
- Tips on post-workout resting, stretching and recovering from soreness or accidental injury.
- Advice for those with limited mobility.
- Eating your way to the body you want: Tips for a healthier diet.
- How to get a shapelier booty with resistance bands. (Ladies, we know you want to know).
- Links to useful sources for continuing resistance band research.
So let’s not stress about saving for an exercise machine or weights before we can get strong. Let’s not struggle with workout regimens that claim to be for beginners or all levels but clearly aren’t. Investing in this book puts the power for a stronger body using resistance bands in your hands. The exercise routines we provide will keep you interested and challenged, can be practiced at home no problem, and can be easily worked into your schedule.
Now all that’s missing is—you guessed it—you! Put the tips and tricks in this book into practice in your daily life, and you’ll be well-prepared to start the journey toward your fitness goals. The longer you wait to start a new fitness routine, the harder it gets to start, so don’t hold yourself back. Tone those muscles and get the body you want!
Buy this book now!