points - Details)
• Planting guides for medicine wheel gardens in every zone, from desert Southwest to northern woodlands
• A beautifully illustrated encyclopedia of 50 key healing herbs, including propagation needs, traditional and modern uses, and cautions
• Easy-to-follow herbal recipes, from teas and tonics to skin creams and soaps–plus delicious healing foods
• Ideas for herbal crafts and ceremonial objects, including smudge sticks, wind horses, prayer ties, and spirit shields
• Seasonal rituals, offerings, and meditations to bless and empower your garden and your friends, and much more
Practical, beautiful, and inspiring, The Medicine Wheel Garden leads us on a powerful journey to rediscovering the sacred in everyday life as we cultivate our gardens . . . and our souls.