(as of Apr 13,2021 16:29:02 UTC – Details)
2021 Constant practice is the secret of success!
Yoga is a very ancient practice for finding integrity in practice and in life. Yoga consists of asanas (exercises), breathing techniques and meditations (passive and active), therefore it develops a person comprehensively – through the body, mind and emotions. Although yoga is originally a spiritual practice, in big cities, spirituality takes up a small part of it. Many techniques are adapted to the student’s tasks, and the emphasis is on body and breath work.
A frantic pace of life, multitasking, an excess of information – all this contributes to self-destruction, stress, tension, blocks and clamps in the body. We do not move much, sleep poorly, eat on the go, do not know how to relax. Yoga is a tool for self-restoration at all levels, for self-regulation and self-discipline.
Things you will learn:
- What is yoga?
- Surya Namaskara yoga.
- Joint-loosening poses.
- A basic yoga sequence.
- Benefits of breathing exercises.
- How to get ready for pranayama?
- How to create a meditation spot?
- What tips for beginners in yoga?
- How to keep balance in yoga?
- Devising an effective yoga plan.
- A yoga teacher is necessary?
- A brief history and development of yoga.
- Basic mindfulness meditation.
- How to measure movements in yoga?
- Setting up space for yoga.
- How is yoga improving eating habits?
- What is a mantra?
- How to understand yoga?
- What types of yoga exist?
- Yoga practices for couples.
- Basics of yoga philosophy.
- and much more!
Download your copy of "Yoga" by scrolling up and clicking "Buy Now With 1-Click" button.